We’ve all said that when making a decision, haven’t we? And no one ever thinks you’re odd for saying it.
But what if, instead, you said, “What’s the best that could happen?”? People might think you’re odd. But who made the rule that the most commonly used phrase for helping us make decisions has to be negative?
Why Does “Keepin’ It Real” Seem to Always Involve Keeping it Negative?
Of course, it’s true that:
- Negative perspectives are usually more socially acceptable
- “Glass-half-full” perspectives are often viewed as naïve
- It’s commonly easier to convince someone by fully exploring the potential negative outcomes
Yet, I challenge you to ponder these two points this week:
- The “…worst that could happen…” perspective is, actually, completely arbitrary. There is no rule stating we have to take that approach when making a decision and there is no reason we can’t, instead, say, “What’s the best that could happen?”
- Since, in our universe, any outcome has just as much potential to manifest as any other, do we really want to miss out on any opportunities to positively influence the quantum field with a “glass-half-full” perspective? Do we really want to pass negative expectations on to the quantum field, given that it has the potential to manifest, literally, any outcome? (Click that link to Tweet it)
Try An Experiment and I Guarantee You’ll Enjoy the Results
I’m not suggesting that looking at the worst-case scenario never has any place in your decision-making process. But I am suggesting that you’re never obligated to take the negative perspective. And that, by adopting a positive approach to decision-making, you can take advantage of yet another opportunity to influence the quantum field – to manifest a material reality more closely aligned with your desires.
Give yourself permission to experiment with “What’s the best that could happen?” this week. (Click that link to Tweet it) I’ve sure enjoyed the results. And I predict that you’ll also be pleasantly surprised at what forcing yourself to answer that question, instead of the worst-case one, does for your manifestations.
Why not try it? After all, what’s the worst that could happen? (HA, HA – Sorry, I couldn’t resist)
And stay tuned to this blog for more tips and techniques to use new paradigms from quantum physics to align your life with your desires…