How to Find Real Financial Abundance in a Place You Never Actually Thought to Look: and Gain Complete Control of the Only Thing Truly Necessary to Create it!
Day Two Notes
Section One: How Do I Feel and Where Am I on the Emotional Reference Chart?
Question: What are your specific money desires and why?
Question: After you wrote how you really feel, right now, about how you’re currently manifesting money (compared to how you desire to), where did you find yourself on the Emotional Reference Chart?
It is natural to feel some defensiveness related to how you think you “should” or “ought to” feel about money.
Defensiveness is a wonderfully informative tool; defensiveness simply means you’re not being truly honest with yourself about how you really feel in that moment. If you really felt the way you’re claiming, after all, you would feel very calm and composed when questioned about it.
Section One Take Away:
- Being specific about your money desires and why you have them can be disconcerting, if not downright frightening
- We are not accustomed to feeling worthy of stating our specific money desires, let alone worthy of manifesting them
- We do not state specific money desires as a Newtonian Manifesting technique; we state specific money desires because it allows us to clearly see how we really feel about money right now and, thus, find our starting point on the Emotional Reference Chart.
Section Two: Emotions – Why They’re Important and How to Use Them Appropriately.
The universe responds to what we expect, our beliefs, not how we feel – not how strongly we desire something.
Emotions have three phases:
- We experience them
- We express them
- We release them
Stuck emotions are emotions that didn’t get the three-phase treatment, which causes you experience one or both of the following:
- Not feel anything
- Feel the same thing over and over
Playing “Grow a Greater You” allows you to heal your stuck emotions and move through them as you learn to employ them as the wonderful source of information they are intended to be.
Here is how you put emotions through the three phases while playing “Grow a Greater You”:
- Identify where you are on the Emotional Reference Chart with complete honesty
- Write about your money desires from the next highest emotional perspective from the Chart
- Live your way into the next highest emotional perspective, via telling the best-feeling, believable story
Repeat this process until you have found your way up the Emotional Reference Chart.
Section Two Take Away:
- Emotions are here to be experienced and to teach us about the alignment (or lack thereof) between our beliefs and our desires
- We experience our emotions, express them, and release them – otherwise they become stuck and rule our lives
- Playing “Grow a Greater You” always moves us healthily through the three phases of emotions
Section Three: Now It Is Your Turn to Play, Share, and Ask Questions
Question: How do you currently feel about being worthy of manifesting money in accord with your desires for it? Where are you on the Emotional Reference Chart?
Write about the next highest emotional perspective.
Live your way into that next highest emotional perspective.
Section Three Take Away:
- Find where you are on the Emotional Reference Chart and trust you’re right where you’re supposed to be
- Write about the next highest emotional perspective on the Chart
- Live your way into the next highest emotional perspective on the Chart