How to Find Real Financial Abundance in a Place You Never Actually Thought to Look: and Gain Complete Control of the Only Thing Truly Necessary to Create it!
Day Three Notes
Special Note: Day Three is driven by student involvement. Thus, if any of these topics are not covered during the Day Three call, rest assured that they will be covered before our course ends.
Section One: How Do I Live My Way Into a New Emotional Perspective?
Your feelings are your feedback and your guide for living your way into a new emotional perspective regarding money.
- How and what have you noticed about your feelings?
- How have your feelings guided you?
- What frustrations or questions do you have about noticing your feelings and letting them guide you?
When you Quantum Manifest, you don’t “look for” money manifestations, you allow your new beliefs to reflect them back to you naturally.
- What changes in your money reflections have you noticed and how have you noticed them?
- What has it felt like to simply let more-pleasing money reflections happen rather than “make” them occur?
- What frustrations or questions do you have about allowing money manifestations instead of “looking for” them?
During your writing, you may have noticed that you don’t stick strictly to the emotions of that perspective. And the same is true as you live your way into the new perspective.
Every person, place, and thing transforms into exactly what you need and want to manifest your money desires, as it reflects your new, slightly more aligned beliefs about being worthy of your money desires.
- What is an example of a more pleasing feeling you authentically noticed and experienced about a person, place, or thing?
- What is an example of noticing a person, place, or thing transforming on its own accord, it naturally reflecting back to you in a new, more pleasing manner aligned with your money desires?
- What questions or frustrations do you have about “letting” feelings guide your noticing of the transformation of people, places, and things? Or about those transformations themselves?
Section One Take Away:
Your feelings will give you all the information you need about the changes in the reflections created by your new beliefs.
Your new beliefs naturally create new, more pleasing reflections – you don’t need to “make” changes happen.
We’re Quantum Manifesting money when we stop “looking for” or “making” changes occur and simply let new reflections arise from our new beliefs about being worthy of our money desires.
Every person, place, and thing transforms into exactly what you need and want to manifest your money desires when you’re improving your beliefs about being worthy of money.
Your feelings tell you when a person, place, or thing has transformed.
People, places, and things naturally transform into what you need and want to manifest your money desires; your new beliefs do all that work for you.
Section Two: How to Sidestep the Major Obstacles to Living Your Way Into a New Emotional Perspective
There are three major obstacles to living your way into a new emotional perspective
- Focus on the top of the Emotional Reference Chart
What has been your experience with backslides, or merely “jumping around” emotionally?
How can a “backslide” become an ally?
You can’t “backslide” from somewhere you aren’t. So when you “backslide”, one of two things is occurring:
- You are getting honest about where you really are
- You are experiencing an echo of a (previously) much stronger belief (that is now fading away)
Have you noticed defensiveness? If so, where and when? Has it been limited to interactions with other people or have you also noticed it internally?
What forms does defensiveness take for you? Anger, arguing, denial, obliviousness, “I shouldn’t feel that way…”?
How can defensiveness become an ally? Defensiveness is a beautiful tool:
- Which always and without fail, alerts you to emotional dishonesty
- Which almost always alerts you to a “safe room” of emotional dishonesty (a topic you’ve kept from seeing the light of emotional honesty for a long, long time).
Why is it natural for anyone to stay focused on reaching the top of the Emotional Reference Chart?
Give an example of a gift you received from an emotional perspective that is “supposedly” negative and displeasing?
How do you find the present in your current emotional perspective? By you being present. And you’re present when you’re feeling your feelings honestly and letting your beliefs provide the changes naturally through the new reflections they create.
Your most important gift for financial abundance is waiting for you right now. Think about a ten-year-old trying to learn what a twenty-five-year-old should learn.
Section Three Take Away:
The three main obstacles to living your way into a new emotional perspective are: backslides, defensiveness, and focusing on the top of the Emotional Reference Chart.
You can turn each of the three main obstacles to living your way into a new emotional perspective into an ally.
Your most important gift, exactly what you need and want to manifest your money desires, is here right now – not at the top of the Emotional Reference Chart.