How to Find Real Financial Abundance in a Place You Never Actually Thought to Look: and Gain Complete Control of the Only Thing Truly Necessary to Create it!
Day Four Notes
Section One: What is the One Big Thing Smothering Your Financial Abundance?
The one thing that has virtually killed your manifestation of financial abundance, and will continue to kill it whenever you do it is: playing “Adult Dress Up”. “Adult Dress Up” is a lifestyle you’ve learned and continually practiced, just as I did. In fact, it is a lifestyle unwittingly taught by some Law of Attraction instruction. It is a lifestyle which affords an adult the most effective illusion of experiencing her desires when she really isn’t.
I call it “Adult Dress Up” because it is the adult equivalent (referencing your adult desires) of a child putting on Mommy’s or Daddy’s way-too-big work shoes, hat, and coat and clomping around the house “being” Mommy or Daddy.
“Adult Dress Up” is played in one of three ways, but usually via a mixture of all:
- You “make” yourself “do” the things that people who have the financial abundance you desire do, intentionally, to “make” yourself appear financially abundant. You surround yourself with the “things” that people who have the financial abundance you desire possess, intentionally, to “make” yourself appear financially abundant.
- You act like you truly believe the things that someone with the financial abundance you desire believes, intentionally, to “make” yourself appear to believe them. You adamantly refuse to be emotionally honest with yourself or anyone else – when being honest would reveal that you are playing “Adult Dress Up” and don’t really believe the things you’re pretending to.
- You create safe, insulated work, home, and social environments where the potential that you’ll encounter situations or circumstances which might force you to see that you are playing “Adult Dress Up” are virtually non-existent. Because you cannot have anyone being honest with you about financial abundance, you train all the people you share these environments with to never do that.
We all play “Adult Dress Up” from time to time. In fact, we will always find ourselves playing it because our desires will (thankfully) continue to stay one step ahead of our beliefs. In other words, every time we grow our beliefs into alignment with our desires and manifest them, our desires will always keep growing. And that means we will always get to keep growing!
Fortunately for you, all you need to do is keep playing “Grow a Greater You” as you’ve learned. As long as you’re playing, you will keep learning, growing, and getting better and better at it. As long as you’re playing, you will always be getting better and better at Quantum Manifesting. This is guaranteed by a seminal truth so simple, yet so deeply profound, that it, alone, could almost guide you for the rest of your life.
People who are completely emotionally honest are taught by the universe. People who are not completely emotionally honest are taught by those who are.
Learning about “Adult Dress Up”, then, is not valuable so you can beat yourself up for doing it or having done it so much. Nor is it important so you can see it in other people and feel superior to them. It’s certainly not a useful thing to know about because you should expect yourself to be “perfect”, never make mistakes, and never do it again.
You are human, as am I. You will find yourself playing “Adult Dress Up”, as will I.
As someone for whom financial abundance is no longer a “someday I’ll experience that”-desire, the reasons it is so important to learn about “Adult Dress Up” are:
- You now want to know when you’re playing “Adult Dress Up” so you can stop doing it immediately.
- You now want to make sure you have trustworthy people in your work, home, and social environments whom you’ve empowered to be honest with you.
- You now want to be even more discerning regarding who you’ll empower to most intimately mentor you and walk beside you on your journey of financial abundance.
As always, the solution which resolves the prison of “Adult Dress Up” is simply complete emotional honesty. The irony, of course, is that as soon as you stop playing, you also stop pretending. Thus, the moment you quite pretending to be financially abundant (by lying about your feelings which you’ve been afraid reveal that you’re really not), you become financially abundant.
When you’re no longer playing “Adult Dress Up” regarding financial abundance, you are actually being financially abundant. Because you are allowing yourself to “be” where you really are and, in so doing, you will learn what you truly need to learn. That is the gift waiting for you in your current emotional perspective.
You can move on to the next emotional perspective without receiving that gift, but you will be playing “Adult Dress Up” if you do. And, just for today, you never need to do that again.
Section One Take Away:
“Adult Dress Up” is a learned and practiced lifestyle of emotional dishonesty which affords you the most effective illusion of having your desire.
“Adult Dress Up” always involves some combination of trying to fool yourself, and others, into thinking you are, or have, the things you truly desire.
“Adult Dress Up” always negates any real belief change because you are not learning what you need to learn from the universe.
The solution to “Adult Dress Up” is complete emotional honesty – which also allows you to receive the gift you need from your current emotional perspective.
Section Two: What Do You Do at the Top of the Emotional Reference Chart?
When you get to the top of the Emotional Reference Chart, will your financial desires spontaneously bloom like orchids, lining your front walkway?
Whether you’re not there and curious, or there and wondering, here is what I need you to know about my experience living at the top of the Emotional Reference Chart.
- “The gift” you wanted was never waiting for you at the top of the Emotional Reference Chart. That is because “the gift” is not actually “the manifestation of your desire for financial abundance.” You received “the gift” (and there are many) at each emotional perspective you lived your way into.
- Your financial abundance will almost never be experienced in the form of a winning lottery ticket, a leprechaun’s gift of gold, or discovering that recently deceased reclusive millionaire made you her sole beneficiary. What happens is that all the people, places, and things in your material reality are now reflecting your newly aligned beliefs about being joyfully worthy of financial abundance – thus, they have all transformed into exactly what you need to facilitate it.
- You now authentically believe yourself worthy of financial abundance as completely as you once imagined you’d have to be financially abundant, first, to ever believe. Because you no longer “need” financial abundance to “make” you believe yourself worthy of the wonderful feelings you’ve desired to achieve through the manifestation of wealth, you actually set the quantum field free to finally and easily reflect your beliefs back to you in the form of money.
Seeing, or Perceiving, Reflections of Financial Abundance in the People, Places, and Things Around Us From the Top of the Emotional Reference Chart
The greater your need, the harder financial abundance is to see. And the harder you look for it, the harder financial abundance is to see.
Being at the top of the Emotional Reference Chart often provides a subtle window for Newtonian Manifesting and “gatekeeper”-type beliefs to sneak their way back into primacy.
You “See” What You “Be”, after all.
So, of course you want to “see” financial abundance so you can know for certain that you’ve truly grown your beliefs into alignment. Not to mention the fact that you really do want financial abundance and you know that you need to authentically hold those aligned beliefs to finally experience it as you truly desire.
Thus, it’s pretty darn natural for you to unknowingly slip back into some Newtonian Manifesting with needing to “see” financial abundance so you know for certain that you’ve truly adopted the beliefs you need to experience it.
“I “need” to “see” financial abundance to “be” financially abundant!”
Not to mention how easy it is for you to subtly let “gatekeeper” beliefs arise as you start wondering “Where is all the financial abundance that’s supposed to be here, anyway? Why is it being withheld? Or, at least, tell me what I’m doing wrong!”
“I “look for” financial abundance because I “should” have “earned” it by now!”
Instead of looking for it even more intensely, use these tried and true suggestions exploding your perceptions of financial abundance from the top of the Emotional Reference Chart:
- “Needing” and/or “looking for” financial abundance creates a “glass ceiling” of Newtonian/”gatekeeper” beliefs.
- When you inadvertently create a “glass ceiling”, you clearly perceive the increased possibility of experiencing the financial abundance you truly want. But you are frustratingly prevented from experiencing it as fully as you really desire for the moment.
- The solution to moving through a “glass ceiling” is two-fold. Go deeper into letting go of “needing” to see financial abundance reflections to “prove” you’ve really raised your beliefs as it seems you have. And go deeper into letting go of “looking for” financial abundance reflections to “prove” to yourself that you’ve “earned” them by doing what you were “supposed to.”
- As you’ve learned, with continued, complete emotional honesty, your feelings will guide your practice of letting go of “needing” and “looking for” financial abundance. As you simply “be”, or live, your new beliefs, while merely remaining open to notice new reflections, your feelings will guide and teach you.
Answers to Common Questions From the Top of the Emotional Reference Chart
- Start playing “Grow a Greater You” with another desire when it’s the next right thing, when you’re authentically motivated to do so instead of thinking you “should.”
- There is no need to wait to play “Grow a Greater You” with another desire until your financial desires are completely fulfilled.
- When you experience a detour, pothole, or “hiccup” with financial abundance, even though you are at the top of the chart, all you need do is the same thing you’ve been doing. BE COMPLETELY EMOTIONALLY HONEST (because as soon as you stop pretending to be something you’re really not, you actually become it).
Section Two Take Away:
The manifestation of your financial desires isn’t experienced as a pot of gold appearing from a puff of smoke.
The manifestation of your financial desires is experienced through the transformation of the people, places, and things around you into exactly what you need and want.
Because your reflections change on their own accord, as your beliefs about being worthy of financial abundance grow, it is natural to be a bit too anxious in “needing” and/or “looking for” your desire from the top of the Emotional Reference Chart.
“Needing” and/or “looking for” financial abundance usually prevents your full experience of it.
The solution to not fully experiencing the financial abundance your truly desire is to deepen your letting go of “needing” and/or “looking for” it and continue your practice of simply allowing your feelings to guide and teach you into your desired experiences of it.
Complete emotional honesty is always the solution.
Section Three: Living Your Way Into New Emotional Perspectives
Frances and I asked you to take inventory in one of two ways:
- Review your writing and highlight any people, places, or things that your feelings have identified as authentically transformed (meaning you didn’t “make” it “be” different; it was naturally different without your concerted effort to make it so).
- Review your writing and create a new page listing any people, places, or things that your feelings have identified as authentically transformed (meaning you didn’t “make” it “be” different; it was naturally different without your concerted effort to make it so).
Sharing By Students:
Would someone please share their experiences or ask a question about transformations you’ve noticed – no matter how big or small?
Would someone please share their experiences or ask a question about ideas, inspirations, and motivations that have naturally arisen?
Would someone please share their experiences or ask a question about actions you’ve taken.
Would someone please share their experiences or ask a question about the difference they’ve noticed between allowing these changes to happen by simply growing their beliefs and noticing the different reflections that growth creates versus “making” the changes happen so they can “make” themselves feel like they are financially abundant? The difference between creatively influencing financial abundance versus manipulating financial abundance?
My Desire for Financial Abundance Through My Business
Last weekend. My desire for a business manifested, just as I expected it to, through the transformation of the people, places, and things around me.
My sadness at saying goodbye to you, mine and Francis’ students during this class, taught me that I didn’t really want to leave you. You have taught me so much, I do not truly wish to part ways.
I then suddenly realized what I need and want to do: create a beautiful, awesome “Grow a Greater You” membership website where we can all be together as often as we want and need.
Previously, I had been told “You should build a membership website because it’s a good business.” I didn’t perceive it as my business; I perceived it as “What would I do with it? How would it work? Who would use it?” And, in fact, my students have been asking for one for a couple years, yet I couldn’t perceive that they were.
Now? The “Grow a Greater You” membership site is my business; I began research to construct it today.
How did that happen? I played “Grow a Greater You”, let my feelings guide me up the Emotional Reference Chart, and what was once a rather mundane, easy-to-ignore idea became the authentic, genuine, and natural solution for something I want and need: a way to spend more time with you, listening to you and learning from you. So I can never stop growing into a more powerful and effective teacher.
I look forward to seeing you there soon!
Section Three Take Away:
The people, places, and things comprising your financial universe are reflections of your beliefs about being worthy of financial abundance.
When you play “Grow a Greater You” and are completely emotionally honest, you are genuinely changing your beliefs.
When your beliefs about being worthy of the financial abundance you truly desire really change, the people, places, and things in your material universe change – naturally and without “concerted effort” on your part.
There is no limit to the changes you can creatively influence by continuing to grow your beliefs.
Homework for the Rest of Your Life (Just for Today): Continue to play “Grow a Greater You” with Francis and me. Stay connected and keep creatively influencing your life. Live your dreams.