The formula is simple:
- Believe that life happens “to” you
- Believe that you have no control or influence over your life’s circumstances
- Believe that someone, or something, outside yourself is responsible for your circumstances and your happiness
- Try to figure out how to please that someone, or something, enough so that someone, or something, will give you what you desire to be happy
- Get angry and resentful at whoever, or whatever, is not giving you what you desire to be happy
- Feel helpless and frustrated because your deepest desires remain unfulfilled by that someone, or something, responsible for giving you what you want
- Try to ease the pain of your helplessness and frustration by attempting to pretend you don’t really want, or need, the things you desire
- Eventually try to accept, on some level, that you must not be worthy of being given those things you desire (since that someone, or something, responsible for giving them to you is obviously choosing to give them to other people – but not to you)
- Resign yourself to the fact that your life is about pain and suffering
- Believe that, someday, when you’re done with this life of pain and suffering, you’ll (hopefully) transcend to a place where you’ll finally be allowed to have the things you want
Hey Buddy! Are You Trying to Tell Me That My Beliefs Are Wrong?
It’s not my intention to disparage religion or religious beliefs with that formula. I don’t believe that quantum physics or the law of attraction negates the existence or concepts of a God, a heaven, or any religion. Your beliefs about those things are your own personal decisions.
But I do know that, if there is a God, that God has given you the authority and power to be an amazing creator during your time on Earth. (Click that link to Tweet it) The proof is in the pudding – quantum physics tells us that you’re creating your life every day (whether you know about it or not). No one is required to follow that victim’s formula outlined above – it is only as real as you choose it to be.
Your Beliefs Aren’t “Wrong”, Unless They Aren’t Serving to Make You Happy, Joyous, and Free
Any time you desire, you can decide to change any (or all) of your participation in the victim formula by choosing to build improved beliefs which serve, rather than inhibit, you. You can build such new beliefs by choosing to tell yourself the best-feeling, believable stories about all of your life’s circumstances.
And, if you make that decision, you’ll soon discover that there is another world available and waiting for you. A world where life is no longer happening “to” you and where you have an incredible level of influence over everything you experience.
I invite you to join me in this other world. You’ll find that it’s truly heaven on Earth. (Click that link to Tweet it)
And stay tuned to this blog for more techniques to use new paradigms from quantum physics to align your life with your dreams and desires…