A Foundation for True Financial Abundance Based on How Our Universe Really Works
A) Newtonian physics is based on the discoveries of Sir Isaac Newton. In a nutshell, it explains the Universe as a machine with fixed characteristics that don’t change (content-focused). When your beliefs are based on these paradigms you feel stuck, unworthy, and helpless to change.
B) Quantum physics is an infinitely more accurate explanation of the Universe. It states that the Universe responds to YOU, that nothing is pre-determined and you get to assign meaning or characteristics to everything (context-focused). Therefore money cannot be inherently hard, scarce, or lacking. YOU create the context, or meaning, of money (and everything else).
C) The beliefs you were given as a child are almost always causing your problems. Those beliefs come from the old Newtonian perspective.
The Newtonian Content-Focus Usually Creates Big Obstacles to Financial Abundance
These obstacles are beliefs such as:
- I’m not worthy (or good enough, deserving, smart enough, etc)
- The game is rigged (this is just the way it is and there’s nothing I can do to win)
- To have money, I need to exploit people (or do something else that compromises my values and integrity)
A fourth obstacle we discovered is that it is difficult to change from Newtonian to quantum paradigms by yourself, especially when no one else in your life believes it is possible!
Using a Quantum Context-Focus to Manifest Financial Abundance
The most important thing you will ever do for financial abundance, and the most simple practice to master, is:
Always Tell the Best-Feeling, Believable Story Possible about Every Money Experience You Have
The four key elements of this technique are:
1. Story – The term “story” describes the meaning and value we all give to every money experience we have. In other words, the “story” you tell about a money experience is the context for it that you’re conveying. Intentionally making your story about a money experience believable, and the best-feeling one possible, is applying your life to quantum paradigms at the highest level.
2. Always – always means every, single, time. Every single time you experience money, no matter how displeasing that experience is, tell the best-feeling, believable story about it.
3. Best-feeling – not good feeling, best feeling possible. You should not try to make every money experience a positive one, especially when your feelings about it are not pleasant. You are not to tell good-feeling stories unless you are truly happy about the money experience; you are only to tell the best-feeling story possible. And sometimes the best-feeling story, depending on how unpleasant the money experience is, will be “This sucks and will for the foreseeable future, but it probably won’t kill me.”
4. Believable – you are to always acknowledge how you really feel about a displeasing money experience. To do this, open your story with a phrase such as, “Although I truly feel (insert complete descriptions of your unpleasant feelings).” before you craft the best-feeling description possible. Then end the best-feeling description of the money experience with “.even though I really do feel (insert more descriptions of your real, displeasing feelings).” This will not make your unpleasant money experience more real, but it will allow your subconscious brain to embrace your story. Which will nudge your true beliefs gently into greater alignment with your conscious desires for financial abundance.
A Review of the Three Steps to Changing Your Old Money Beliefs
1) Acknowledge how you really feel about each money experience – don’t act like the feelings aren’t there, write them down if you need to, because your feelings always tell you whether or not your true, current beliefs about money are aligned with your desires for it
2) Always tell the best-feeling, believable story about every money experience you have
An Example of Telling the Best-Feeling, Believable Story About a Money Experience
You get your taxes back from your accountant and, unexpectedly, discover you owe $5,000.
You were expecting a refund. This is displeasing and, thus, lets you know that your current beliefs about money are not aligned with your conscious desires for it in this experience.
What story will you tell about this money experience?
- Will you tell the same old story by default? (No! Don’t do it!)
- Will you use the experience to give yourself positive affirmations? (I’m begging you! Please stop!)
- Or will you be intentional in crafting a story which serves you? (Yes! At last! Now you’re going quantum!)
Like Goldilocks, Let’s Try Out Each Type of Story
A. Telling an old, doom-and-gloom story: “Crap! This sucks! As usual, nothing works out for me. I don’t have $5,000 to pay this. Not to mention, there goes the vacation I wanted to take this summer! Why does this always happen to me? I try so hard and nothing would be harmed if I could just have one damn lucky break with money! Why am I not good enough to deserve that?”
What is wrong with this story? It is not the best-feeling story possible. Instead it is a bad-feeling story, focusing exclusively on tragedy, which ends up only reinforcing your limiting money beliefs. This story guarantees the reflections of your money beliefs will not be changing.
B. Telling an old, pie-in-sky story: “Wait a minute. This is okay. Everything happens like its supposed to. I know there is a reason for this. I know financial abundance is on it’s way! I am worthy; I love money and money loves me. I refuse to let this one little illusion of a setback derail me. I believe in abundance!”
What is wrong with this story? It is not believable. This is a good-feeling story, instead of a best-feeling one. And there is no acknowledgement of how you really feel. It is a, technically, a lie – as far as your subconscious brain is concerned. Therefore, it has absolutely no ability to change your current limiting money beliefs. This story guarantees the reflections of your money beliefs will not be changing.
C. Telling the best-feeling, believable story: “I honestly feel very angry about this tax bill. I see nothing about it that could possibly be anything but ‘bad’ or negative. I am upset and that is really how I feel right now. And, at the same, time I can also acknowledge that I’ve had plenty of experiences where things have always worked out. Not to mention the fact that I really am now on a path of applying my life to quantum paradigms, so I do honestly expect that my money reflections will be changing as my beliefs do. I do understand, also, that this means that I held this money all year instead of the government – which isn’t actually a ‘bad’ thing. All that is true. And, at the same time, I still want to acknowledge that I truly would prefer to experience a different outcome right now and I am not pleased by this.”
What is wrong with this story? Nothing! As Goldilocks once said, “This one is just right!” It is best-feeling, not bad-feeling or good-feeling. And it is believable because you have acknowledged how you really feel. This story will be accepted by your subconscious brain and will be able to nudge your current money beliefs a bit higher into alignment with your desires for money. This story guarantees the reflections of your money beliefs will be changing.